Yesterday was AppWorks’ 14th biannual Demo Day event showcasing the work of 37 startups in their accelerator program.
What is AppWorks?
Two times each year, AppWorks accepts applications for promising startups to join its next round of funding and mentoring. Founders and teams from all over Asia propose their ideas and hope to get chosen and grow under the “acceleration” of AppWorks, a result from years of expertise and many successful startups under their care.
After roughly half a year, these startups present their achievements at Demo Day, with many showing off the exponential grow they have experienced since joining AppWorks.
Here’s a list of the startups that spoke onstage yesterday:
- ReCactus: Social Media Platform
- HairMap: O2O Hair Stylist Portal
- BookFun365: Booking and Payment System for Massage Services
- 團員堅果: Nuts EC
- HIGH5: Customer Service Chatbots in 5 minutes
- Ballers: Basketball O2O Platform
- Pokeuide:乘客最佳 Last Mile
- qollie: Job Review Platform
- Boutir: mCommerce Solution for Social Sellers
- MOFILY: 指揮硬體
- Cloudbreakr: Marketing Technology Company
- FundPark: Peer to Business Trade Finance Platform
- Markedshot: Platform for Everyday Consumers to Earn Money and Rewards for Their Photography Actions
- HITA: Customized Atmospheric Music for Retail Businesses
- Bookbook Bot: Booking Chatbot for Restaurants
- CakeResume: Making Your Resume a Piece of Cake
- Signature Market: Own Brand e-Commerce (VIP Model), selling Natural & Organic Products
- Cyberbiz: Digital Economy Solution
- Avrio: Edutech
- PhoneBot: Companion Robot and Computer Vision
- FindDoc: Doctor Appointment Service with Larget Medical Video Library Available in HK and China
- archiparti: Online Global Talent Collaboration Tool for Design & Build Industry
- DeVita: Bug Bounty Platform, Blockchain
- Aimazing: Mobile Transactions with SOUND
- BidLend: P2P Lending on Blockchain
- Guru Guru Go: Digital Nomad Knowledge Community
- Lovenuts: Female Sexual Entertainment